Chatuchak weekend market
CHATUCHAK WEEKEND MARKET is one of the world's largest weekend market covers area of 70 rai (28 Acres) altogether divided into 28 sections, contains more than 10,000 booths selling goods from every parts of Thailand.
Chatuchak weekend market is very popular shopping center to Thais and has become a popular place to tourists and foreigners who stay in Bangkok.It has over 200,000 visitors each day (SAT-SUN), 30% is foreign.
There are almost everything found here at a bargaining local price (not tourist price) and most vender actually come from local factories, like antiques wood carving, clay handicrafts, local souvenirs from every parts of Thailand, Wooden furniture’s, handmade decorated flowers, plants, ceramic wares, dolls, Thai Benjarong, chinese wares, garden decorated plants, stones, clothings, trendy fashions, silk, hill-tribe outfits, bags and more miscellaneous etc.
Nowsday, there are also the air-conditioned shopping mall called JJ MALL and more shopping zone, JJ Plaza.
How to get to Chatuchak Weekend Market
- BTS (SKY TRAIN) Get off at Mo Chit Station.
- MRT (UNDERGROUND TRAIN) Get off at Chatuchak Station or Kampaengpetch Station.
- AIR-CONDITIONED BUS
We are the first pioneer company to settle down to serve you here in Chatuchak weekend market.
With more than 10 years of experiences serving on this area, we are well known and have strong relationship with all shops around.
We are always the first choice preferable for customer both from all shops and walk in foreign customer.
You can be pleased to visit our 2 outlets located inside the market (section 1 and section 6).You can place your belongings here for shopping at ease.
How we can solve export solution here
- We can pick up your goods within our areas and packing by using our box supply provided with all free of charge.
- We can collect and carry your goods from our 4 areas to any branch of us to send at one shipment time for your convenience.
- We can accept your payment by your money transferred whatever for our freight cost or including your goods paid to the shop you buy (if you prefer).